Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Coming up...

April 19-25 I'm doing Ali Edward's A Week In A Life. I've done a 30 Days Hath September album in Stacy Julian's Have More FUN! class 18 months ago. It was alot to keep up with. HEY! I just realized that was my first attempt at a LOAD (layout a day). I didn't have the pictures completed each day since I can't print at home or in my hometown. I did do the pages and just adhere the pictures after.



Then I've signed up for Lain Ehmann's The Multitasking Mom's Telesummit April 26-30. I agree with Lain that there are tons of cool conferences out there, but most of us cannot get to them. Lain also started a new blog 30 Minute Martha.



Noreen got the latest layouts posted over at Sharing Memories Scrapbooking. I had lots of fun using the products she sent me. I love butterflies and am so glad they are trendy right now. They were hard to find before where owls and other such things were popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment