Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Design Team items and other scrappy goodness

Noreen posted my contribution to Sharing Memories Scrapbooking design team assignment (yikes that was a month ago already). I had fun using the calendars. I printed them out small so I could get a whole year on the page. The 'all the days of my life' comes from being a Days of Our Lives soap fan! I got my newest items that I need to get playing with, now that I'm back from holidays.

I am proud to say that I finished my 3rd installment of LayOut A Day challenge last month. This is my thrid time completing this challenge. Can't wait to do it again in May! The 28 layouts are posted in my Flickr gallery.

Ali Edward's is dong A Week In The Life April 19-25. Can't wait to do this. Love Ali and her philosphy on scrapbooking photos + words.


My niece had her first birthday last month. I did a photo shoot of her in her birthday shirt and tutu. So so many great pictures. She's the last baby between my sister and I. That makes 4 granddaughters for my mom and dad. The good news is that my sister in law is expecting in September - around my birthday. Yeah! Another baby for me!

3 comments:

  1. I was contemplating doing A Week in the Life, too, but I'm not sure it's the right time for me. I love the concept, though. Good luck!

    Those photos of your niece and the one on your LOAD layout are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ME the MOM - your reply needed to be moderated, probably because you said 'freakin' LOL! But I agree 110%. I have a zillion more cute ones too.

    ReplyDelete